so I just found Retrojunk.com
it takes me back to the good times...
it reminds me of all of those crazy, yet awesome shows I used to watch:
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
-Muppet Babies...I watched a lot of this in fact. remember Nanny?
-Beetlejuice - the animated series...probably saw like every episode
-Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers
-Alvin and the Chipmunks...I remember the episode with the chipmettes and they were really really small
-Garfield and Friends
-The Super Mario Bros. Power Hour - does anyone else remember this shit!! (also never knew that there was a Legend of Zelda animated series!)
-The Pink Panther - animated series
-The Golden Girls
-The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
-Family Matters - I could probably quote the halloween episode i have seen it that many fucking times
-Married with Children
-Tales from the Crypt
-Mama's Family - "MRS. HARPER!"
-OMG Samurai Pizza Cats!!!
-Are You Afraid of the Dark
-Dinosaurs - remember the brontosaurus neighbor?
-Adventures of Pete and Pete
-Ren and Stimpy show
-Rocko's Modern Life
-PIRATES OF DARK WATER!
-Batman - animated series
-Ahh! Real Monsters
-Beetleborgs ha ha ha
-Clarissa Explains it all
-Legends in the Hidden Temple! oh crap
-Eek! the cat
-*gasp* the secret world of Alex Mack
-Tiny Toon Adventures
-Kenan and Kel
-Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
-Adventures in wonderland
but there were 5 shows that are not only classic but they are my favorite shows and I have seen just about every episode.
here's my top 5:
5. Dexter's Lab - It was funny, creative, and completely original. It took Cartoon Network to the next level.
4. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - This was one of the few shows that could quench my overactive imagination. sure just about every episode was structured the same, but it was so fucking great.
3. Darkwing Duck - every afternoon. purple blindfolded duck fighting insane super villians (some of which were element based, which I liked) with his main weapon being a gas gun. God I loved that show.
2. Animaniacs - genius. just fucking genius. The best animated cartoon to come out of the 90s. I wish it went on for longer than it did.
1. Duck Tales - I loved Duck Tales. I was a Duck tales kid. To me it had everything. to me nothing gets more classic. It had so many characters and it was completely epic and interesting in every way.